Tom's Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Another Day

Well, it has been a couple of days since last I wrote in this blog. I was absent because I was helping my Mom and Step-dad in their store while she had her gallbladder removed. She is home and fine and I am back doing my normal everyday shuffle.
I am going to invite everyone to try the Linux operating system; it is what I use. I have found replacements for all the applications I used on my Windows (copyrighted and trademarked by Microsoft) machine. I use GNUCash for my business accounting, KMyMoney2 for my personal accounts, OpenOffice for my office suite, Firefox for my web browser, and Evolution for my PIM. It works great. Fedora 3 is the distribution I use on this machine. I like it because it works, can be downloaded for free, and has great user support.
I will answer any questions I can about Linux and if I can't I will try to point you in a direction to get your question answered.
Well, that's enough for today. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!