Tom's Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Courts

I keep hearing how Rep. Delay statements about the court are out of line, I don't think so. These sentiments have been felt by many of us for a very long time. I go to the ballot box to elect the individuals I want to legislate. I don't want unelected officials making law. The people on the court are to interpret the law, not legislate from the bench. The congress has the authority, per the Constitution, to oversee the court, to redraw districts and to remove from the jurisdiction of the courts certain laws. These are in our Constitution and if you don't know what is in there, read the document. It is what our government and its operations are based on. It is what every member of the military swears to defend from all enemies foreign and domestic. Please read the documents and understand them. Read The Federalist Papers and the Anti-Federalist Papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!