Tom's Blog

Monday, April 18, 2005

Dealing With Sin

One of the most difficult things to deal with is sin in ourselves, family, friends, the workplace, in the church, in our nation, and in the world. It is one of the most controversial topics an individual can approach.


Over the next few entries I will be addressing these issues. I am going to the Word exclusively. I may not be able to do it on consecutive days; so, this will be a work in progress.


I am going to work with a definition of sin being an intentional or unintentional transgression of God's law as set forth in the Christian Bible. Comments and suggestions are welcome. I am not a trained theologian and am just a layman trying to get my life in communion with God and His will for my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!