Tom's Blog

Monday, October 10, 2005

Back Again

So many things going on. I am a Constitution Party member and promoter and adherent to the party platform and couldn't think of anything more I can say. I am going to try to organize locally and see if we can come up with some candidates to run. Many issues which need to be addressed locally is the rising illegal immigrant population and the resulting problems associated with this growth. Namely, a lack of drivers license, vehicle registration, or insurance. No, I don't think issuing them licenses is the answer.

1 Comments:

  • Wordpress.com - Rather Spiffy Dontcha Think?
    Over the weekend, i got a "golden ticket" to setup a Wordpress.com blog. I got a nice email telling me i'd been chosen to receive this wonderful offering, and setup the Things Nick's Doing blog to try and find ...
    Hi, I was just surfing and found you, wow cool article and site! If you are interested in adult fun, go see my site ##uk phone sex## Adult fun site. It isn’t for prudes or the under 18's.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!