Tom's Blog

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Judge Alito

I wish everyone would take a step back and allow the vetting process to take place as to the nomination of Judge Alito as Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court. I don't know what his judicial philosophy is and I don't have the time to go and read his opinions and I am not going to listen to special interest groups from either side to make my own judgment about him. Listening to special interest groups would be the worst mistake anyone could make.


These interest groups, whether I agree with them most of the time or not, have an ax to grind. They have an agenda to push and promote. They are not objective reporters; neither is the media in this country. Every American should wait and catch what they can of the hearings in the Senate and then contact their representative and voice their opinion. You know, use the democratic process. You elected these people to represent you, make them do their job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!