Tom's Blog

Friday, June 16, 2006

Ann Coulter

I haven't read Ann Coulter's book yet, but I have it in the house and will be reading it over the next week. I have a few books I have on my summer reading list and will let you all know what I think them.

Back to Ann. What I have read about varies things in the book or what she says in the press doesn't really upset me. It is the way Ann speaks. She enters a discussion with a desire to win at all cost and the weak of heart and faint of wit need not enter. Debating with Ms. Coulter is a full contact sport and what I really admire about her. She is who she is; no excuses. She says what we all want to say.

So, back off and let the lady talk. She hasn't said anything untruthful. If you don't like what she says, turn her out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogroll Me!